Market Like You Mean It Workshop
Welcome to Denas Greatness Marketing Academy. I promise to help you become a confident marketing pro for your business who attracts the right clients/customers who LOVE to buy from you over and over again! This is an intensive and content-rich marketing workshop for entrepreneurs that will transform how you Systematize, Monetize and Publicize your business.
Tuesday, March 18th
Stay an extra hour (1230-130pm) for Q&A
Note: Ticket sales close on March 15 at 6pm
Location: ASBA Education Room
4600 E Washington St, Ste 301 Phx, AZ 85034
All five 2013 classes sold out – so register early!
Let me ask you:
How many clients/customers do you want to get in the next 60 days? I want you to double that number? Do you have a strategy to make that happen? Attend this workshop.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to stop leaving tons of money on the table because your marketing isnt attracting the right customers or the amount of customers you want.
- How to become a confident marketing pro for your business who knows how to language and market your services/products anywhere anytime – without fumbling. I will give you the formula for a powerful 30 second commercial.
- Learn Denas 7 Steps to Greatness Marketing to play BIG and build a 12 month strategic marketing plan (no more winging it!)
- Learn how to create an easy 12 month editorial calendar that will help your content marketing (blogs, videos, articles etc) be ON-purpose and help drive more customers to you.
- In todays market its crucial to have your brand landing correctly so that it is clear and monetized such that your target market: 1. KNOWS what you do (knows what you are selling) 2. KNOWS your value and 3. JUMPS to buy from you.
- PLUS you will meet other business owners who have the potential for collaborations, partnerships, affiliates and friendships so be ready to network!
- PLUS, for one hour Ill answer your burning PR/marketing/sales questions.
BONUS please read:
People who register for Denas Playing Big Club can take this class for free. That means you get this 1/2 day class, plus 60 days of mentoring on all the things you learn in the class for only $300. That is crazy-good! Details here.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to get settled. We will start promptly at 930am
- If you need to bring coffee or a snack please do.
- Please answer the pre-workshop survey in the registration so Dena knows your needs!
- REGISTER ABOVE – This is THEE most affordable class/coaching Dena offers!
Dont forget…People who register for Denas Playing Big Club can take this class for free. That means you get this 1/2 day class, plus 60 days of mentoring on all the things you learn in the class for only $300. That is crazy-good! Details here.
This workshop is based from Denas 7 marketing principals that she has coached entrepreneurs with for 12 years, and has used to grow all of her global projects and national businesses!
REGISTER ABOVE TODAY!
ABOUT DENA PATTON:
Dena Patton is a game changer.
She helps entrepreneuers build their businesses with meaning, greatness,
spiritual purpose & financial success.
As a powerful, motivational speaker who inspires audiences around the globe she is usually speaking on one of her favorite topics: Greatness-Centered Entrepreneurship, Greatness Marketing, Women’s Greatness or her Faith. When she’s not on stage, her coaching practice of 12 years guides women, entrepreneurs and celebrities in four areas: innovative marketing, business systems, leadership mindset & their spiritual calling/purpose. She has won 9 business awards and can be seen in over 35 featured media stories. Her book Igniting Greatness will be out soon.
Her first career was in New York City where she owned a PR & marketing company that also had a publishing division. In 1997, at the age of 26 Dena sold that company to a start-up Internet/technology company and stayed on as their Director of Marketing where she built and led a community of 70,000 members (without social media), which has become the #1 global leader in it’s industry. In 1999 she shifted careers by training to become a Coach and opened a practice that offers both lifestyle coaching and business coaching. She has worked with celebrities and top CEO’s, but also loves working with the everyday woman who wants to fulfill her vision in life or business…..read more here.
Follow Dena on Facebook here.
Want to read what others have to say about Dena and her class?
Speaker Rebecca Kenyon, celebrity makeup artist Diane Aiello, & Karve Owner Alyssa Spenser connect on the class break.
I knew your “Market Like You Mean It” workshop would be informative but the delivery and the information shared was way beyond my expectations. Anyone out there that wants to get clear on their marketing strategies MUST attend Denas next class. She listened to what each of us wanted out of the class, and then over-delivered!
Andrea Brundage – Professional Organizer, helping people find money, time and peace of mind
I wanted to give Dena a shout out for her marketing class. She breaks down what can feel like an overwhelming process into easy, manageable, and understandable steps. She over delivers by providing personal feedback and giving great content. You dont want to miss her Market Like You Mean It class!
Kristi Fowler – Life Trainer, Speaker, Author
Thanks for the Market Like You Mean It workshop today! I walked away with several great ideas that will be implemented into my marketing plan-most inspirational however was the concept of ‘smallness’ and the importance on staying out of it!! Much more productive in Greatness…
-Lisa Farrar, Karve Studio Barre Fitness Gilbert
Was in a great marketing workshop led by Dena Patton today. The thing that stuck with me the most is the way marketing is supposed to work–get your sales number clear FIRST and then have the marketing support your sales. We so often hear the message the other way around, so this was a real gem for me. Great job today, Dena, and thanks for your passion and support.
– Jody Owen, Owner at The Space You’re In, Productivity & Flow Coaching
Attended Dena’s Market Like You Mean It workshop today. WOW! What can I say, Dena Trakes Patton. YOU & your brilliance, uniqueness, willingness to approach marketing differently makes ALL the difference! While I had MANY take-aways from the Market Like You Mean It workshop, 2 things are jumping out at me: Sales is a goal that is SUPPORTED with proper marketing underneath, and having a Donation In-Take Form to sort all the many requests that I get for donations. Thanks a Million!!
-Char McCreadie, Mary Kay
Attended Dena’s Market Like You Mean It workshop today. It was so full of great stuff, great ideas and tools, and some very remarkable women! The first and best tool I acquired today was “own your greatness, play big!” It’s the perfect mind set to start each day in the shop.
-Nancy Ruybal, Owner at Kay Creek Western Wear & Western Music
More testimonials here
Mar-18-2014 09:30 AM
at Arizona Small Business Association